So today I am going to show you a simple and easy way to make budget friendly wedding favors using thrifted cups and succulents and cactus. This idea can be used in your home or for small space decorating like a dorm or apartment.
Think that these favors would be perfect for a garden themed or outdoor wedding.
If you like this idea but are not sure that it fits your country rustic wedding use small flatter mason jars to plant the succulents, cactus, or herbs in instead of thrifted glassware!
What you need:
– Thrift store cups or glassware. I got my pieces at the Goodwill for $0.50 each! Which was a STEAL!
– Succulents, cactus, or herbs depending on your vision! I got my succulents from Wal-mart for $2.50 each however I am sure you could get a wholesale price elsewhere.
1. I rinsed out my glassware and let it dry.
2. Then I just transplanted my succulent to an adorable cup or vintage glassware.
4. Add a cute tag thanking your guests for coming.
5. Set them up and get ready to be the best wedding of 2015!
Here are some that I made: